fsociety Hacking Tools Pack – Inspired By Mr. Robot
The fsociety hacking tools pack is a penetration testing framework that consists of all the penetration testing tools used in the Mr. Robot series.
The framework consists of a huge collection of tools sorted in terms of purpose, in categories from Information gathering to post exploitation.
- Clone the repository to any working directory suitable for you.
- Change directory into the cloned folder
- Change execution permissions
- Install the script
- If the installation was successful you should see this.
- You can start the framework by using the command fsociety in the terminal
- You will be greeted with the following screen
- The framework is sorted in a very organized manner, with tools in their respective category depending on the function they perform.
- The tools need to be downloaded and installed regardless if you already have them installed, as the scrip[t is designed to be run as is, with very few or no required dependencies.
- Let us take a look at some of the categories
- Some of the most popular and powerful tools in regards to information gathering can be found here; these include tools like Nmap, XSStrike, and Setoolkit.
Sniffing & Spoofing
The framework seeks inspiration from the Mr. Robot TV series and acts as a central starting point when performing attacks or scans.
Let us know what you think of the script, and whether you found it useful.